Monday, October 20, 2008

1st blog posting

Wow, finally took the first jump into the blog sphere and honestly speaking my mind just went blank! Well, usually there are so many things on my mind that I wanted to pen down or even express on other blogs that I have visited but now that I can do it all in my own blog, I just went right smack into a wall.......
I know of course there won't be anybody reading what I am writing now but it feels good to be able to just say(write) what comes to my mind without thinking aloud but I think I need a bit more practice, to relax and let things just comes naturally. I keep telling myself don't try too hard or you will sound like an broken down old cd player........sucks!
Ok, today, what's bugging me.....hmmmmm, well I will list them out, think will be easier this way :

1) Bad economy situation, both in Malaysia and abroad but yet our leaders claim otherwise, where have they been all this while I wonder?

2) Disappointed that RPK is still under ISA and have to spent his Raya in Kamunting camp.


3) TOOLAN about PM's claim that UMNO is not a bully(ya right!).


4) Also disappointed that PR is not making much head way in their quest.

5) TOOLAN that another lady in Johor got pulled in under ISA, eventhough she is out on bail now but why is the government still using the ISA after so many people have voiced their disatisfaction? Really stubborn, worse than an e-mule!

6) Bad road signs and traffic lights...............so, do I follow the traffic light or heed the no left turning sign?


These are the few things at the top of my head now, especially the 1st one as business is bad, and like all small time businessman in Malaysia, are feeling hopeless and frustrated about the government's inability to come out with some sound plan to cushion the situation.
I bet my blood pressure have shot way up high but luckily for my family(my children's and wife), I do get some comfort when I get home to be with them......

Will sign off now and hopefully I will learn to write more interesting subject in the near future....

No comments: