Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Year of "By-Elections"

It's been a few months now since my last post as I have been rather busy in the home front. Furthermore, not much has been happening that needed ranting other than what has happened in Perak and YB Eli but since so many other blogs have had that issue and I myself have been ranting and giving my 2 cents worth in those blogs, I decided not to write my own.
Well, that is until today. It seems like BN's MP are dying off one after another(so is PR) and we have another by-election on the way in Sarawak, Batang Ai to be exact. It all started from Kedah, then in Perak, next was Selangor where YB Eli became PR first political victim(except for Selangor where it did not concern about dying MP's) and the latest one now is from Sarawak. At the rate things are going, we might as well have a snap election all over again!
I am pretty sure if YB Eli really resigns(at current state, her resignation is not accepted yet) and a by-elections really takes place in Bukit Lanjan(Selangor), people in the Bandar Utama area will still vote for PKR(PR), including me and I am pretty sure too that PR will retain Bukit Lanjan and maybe with even more votes this time around.
Anyway, in a couple more days, our DPM Najib will be PM and I am all eyes and ears to see and listen to what he has to offer.

No comments: