Monday, August 10, 2009

Never assume simple comments are good comments

I always thought if you just speak what's on your mind, with sincerity, no ill feelings and agenda, people will see the point you are trying to push across. But this is not always the case, and I found this out lately via a blog that I frequent often. I am not sure if it was something I commented or did not comment, it seems to have offended the blog owner, since then I can feel the hostility from her. Anyway, now I know to never assume that being "me" and just say what's on my mind, even if it's just a carefree statement, no "punts" intended, none hypocritical(that's definitely not me) and no personal agenda of the statement made, people will be offended. I am not good at phrasing my words carefully, nor am I good at breaking "ices" but I say what I hear, what I know and what I read. I know I get my facts wrong sometimes, but I never fail to admit my mistake if there is one, that's me.
I will still frequent her blog as she writes well and most of the time, it was just funny and humorous, and she too speaks her mind but I will hold my tongue as I know now, sometimes it's better not to comment too much..........I learn that when you comment unnecessary, you will not be welcomed, even if it's just blowing wind type of comments(you get carried away when you read other commentators doing the same).
Hey, life still goes on..........cest la vie!

No comments: