Wednesday, January 22, 2014

So long Peanut.

You have always greeted us everyday and every morning for the past years.  You have made us smile and angry.  We have shared so many wonderful moments, with my children's.....lots of laughter and funny moments.  It's always heart warming seeing you wagging your tail each time we come home, and without fail you will greet us and then the first in line to get into the house.
You always sit and wait patiently for us to finish our meal, and never come jumping and asking....thank you!
You never complained or make life difficult for me when I gave you a bath eventhough I know you never like taking baths. Thank you.
Thank you for being such a good company to my family, you are a member of my family!
Thank you for accompanying my daughter all these years, and making my daughter's life much better. Thank you.
I watched the nurse carried you away that afternoon, thinking I will see you again in a couple of days.  That day never came.  My heart sank and was racing like a F1 car that night when I saw the vet's message......I keep telling myself that this is not happening!  This shouldn't and cannot happen!  You were sick but was very much alive when I hold you while the doctor examined you.  I can see you were scared and I hold you close to calm you and to let you know I am not abandoning you.  Maybe I should have hug you more before the nurse took you away..........
Now you are gone.......everyone misses you!  We miss seeing you sleeping in your basket, we miss seeing you tanning on the car porch.  We miss your lazy walk across the room and your eagerness to enter into the house.
I miss seeing you laying next to me at the dinner table....I miss seeing your excitement when I have bones for you!

So long Peanut.....you will always remain a special place in our heart! We will miss you dearly.  RIP Peanut....my dearest Peanut. 

No comments: